Sunday, July 29, 2012

Totally Terrific Teacher Tools


Linking up with the lovely Laura @ Mrs. Castro's Class for her Totally Terrific Teacher Tools @ Home linky party to share with ya'll some of the things that I use at home that make my life a little easier!





Alright, so that last part was to share one thing that I would love to have...tough choice as I could make a shopping list...but here is something I have been dying for, for awhile!


What tools do you use at home? Link up with Laura to share with us!



6 comments:

  1. Cricut! I want one!

    I use Picasa to edit all of my pictures and I am pretty happy with it as photo editing software.... but I don't really do anything crazy with my pictures, haha!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check it out! My iPhoto works pretty well, but I would love to do more...and you know spend more time I don't have getting creative haha!

      Delete
  2. I want Photoshop too! I feel like I jump between all these different sites trying to do so many different things that I could easily do on Photoshop!
    Thanks for linking up! I like your paper cutter - lime green is my latest obsession!
    Laura
    Mrs. Castro's Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Photoshop on my computer but I have NOOOOO idea how to use it! Any ideas of where I can learn?! :) I absolutely love my Cricut and my laminator.. I'm seeing TONS of teachers have these two items and adore them.

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    I'm having a 2-0-0 follower giveaway - come on by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you could look up some YouTube videos and such. There are usually some surprisingly great explanations for things on there! I'll be sure to check out your giveaway!

      -Krista

      Delete
  4. Have you tried pixlr.com ? I does most of what I would want to do in Photoshop and it's free.

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete