Thursday, July 12, 2012

Made It...Thursday ;)! (Better late than never!)

Linking up with Tara @ 4th Grade Frolics for another "Monday/Thursday Made It!"! 


I was inspired by all of those adorable "READ" letters to create a custom set for my classroom in my color scheme.

So here goes...step by step...with visuals. I am all about the visuals.

The Supplies...


The Process...


Optional Additions...


The Finished Product...

Let me preface this with...I know how to spell READ ;)...Leer is the Spanish word for READ. Had to add my own dual twist to it!


Now to figure out where I am going to put them...:).





16 comments:

  1. I love your letters Krista!! Thank you for the step by step directions. I was just looking at letters today in Hobby Lobby, but didn't get them because I wasn't quite sure how to make this. Now I can! Thank you for sharing!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Lisa. I need visuals and step-by-step instructions when it comes to crafts too :). You should go for it- they are pretty simple!

      Delete
  2. Love how fun your letters turned out:) Really love your cute flowers:) Never too late to link up:) Thanks bunches and please pop back next Monday....or Thursday...lol:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Thanks for the visuals! :)
    TeachPrayLove

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome!! Think I will have to make mine a MUSIC version of READ. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like fun! You have to make it your own :)!

      Delete
  6. That looks so neat! Thanks for the visuals as well as the directions...some of us need that :)

    I've given you an award on my blog...please come check it out!

    Chrissy
    Adventures in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO cute!!!!! Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your letters turned out great. Thanks for the tips on how to do it.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! It is going to look so awesome in your classroom! Thank you for stopping by and visiting me, I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this idea! I modified it to match my Rain Forest themed class. I posted my semi-finished product on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete