Saturday, May 10, 2014

Super Site Sábado #3



I'm back with another super site to share with you all on this lovely Saturday evening!

This week I'm featuring a site I found this school year and have absolutely fallen in love with. It's  called Bilingual Monkeys. Have you heard of it? If not, you are in for a real treat! 


The site is written by a bilingual educator and parent and offers a variety of strategies and ideas for parents working to raise bilingual children. 

There are some great ones to share with your student's parents throughout the year. Or for those of you that are bilingual parents raising bilingual children yourselves, they may interest you as well!



Also included on the site is a section containing a wide variety of recommended resources and books for readers to peruse.



And did I mention, that you can even check out some "Bilingual Style" swag? Can we say great gift ideas!

The site is also chalked full of some pretty hilarious (yet informative) infographics. Here are a few of my faves:




Seriously how much fun are these?

For those of you that prefer to follow along on Facebook, there is also a Bilingual Monkeys Facebook page that you can access by clicking the image below.


I hope you all enjoy "monkeying around" on this site as much as I do! 

As always, you can find this site as well as a variety of others I recommend on my "Links" page.




No comments:

Post a Comment